Introduce the glamour and comfort of a resort experience into your everyday life. The CASAINC Aluminum Gazebo elevates your backyard, or other outdoor space, adding an element of comfort and sophistication that’s certain to impress your guests. This gazebo is constructed with a heavy-duty steel frame and aluminum composite roof panel that protects you from sun, rain and snow. The aluminum composite roof panels have multiple layers that help insulate against heat and sound. Mosquito nets can keep insects and mosquitoes out, providing you with a more cozy ambiance. Assembly is required.
- Rustproof Steel Frame: The heavy-duty steel frame is powder coated to prevent rust and corrosion. This high quality gazebo is sturdy and durable with ground stakes to provide extra stability in all seasons.If you want to anchor the gazebo to a wooden deck or concrete, you will need to purchase an expansion bolt which is not included in the package.
- Insulated Aluminum Composite Roof:The hardtop consists of multiple layers of aluminum composite roofing panels that help insulate and soundproof your home and never rust. The special roof is designed to protect your outdoor activities and provide stability in the event of snow or wind.
- Side walls with double-sided zipper:Equipped with 4 fire retardant mesh side walls; more flexible and easy to enter and exit, maintaining good ventilation and visibility, while providing you with a comfortable environment free from insects and mosquitoes.
- Built-in 1 hook with 60 lbs. capacity each for hanging lights, fans or plants; better gutter design to ensure rainwater always flows to the corner.
- Versatile / Multi-Scene Application:This fully assembled hardtop gazebo is 10 ft. x 10 ft. x 9.4 ft. and is large enough to accommodate 5 to 6 people for a variety of occasions such as weddings, afternoon picnics, family gatherings, backyard decks, outdoor patios or lawns.Specification gazebo legs footprint: 9 ft. x 9 ft., eaves height: 6 ft., 9 in., hardtop dimensions: 10 ft. x 10 ft., top height: 9 ft., 4.2 in., gazebo weight: 236 lbs.
|Floor Options||Without Floor|
|Manufacturers Recommended Assembly Time (hours)||3|
|Maximum Roof Load||220|
|Number of People Recommended by Manufacturer to Assemble||3|
|Product Weight (lb.)||216.05 lb|
|Roof Color Family||Black|
|Features||Hardtop, Rust-Resistant Components, Water Resistant|
|Manufacturers Recommended Tools needed for Assembly||Screwdriver, Stepladder, Level, Gloves, Safety Ladders|
|Maximum Wind Resistance||24|
|Outdoor Living Product Type||Gazebo|
|Approximate Depth (ft.)||10|
|Approximate Width (ft.)||10|
|Assembled Height (in.)||113 in|
|Canopy Depth (in.)||120 in|
|Coverage Area (sq. ft.)||9 sq ft|
|Outside Post Spacing Depth (in.)||120 in|
|Overall Height from ground to top of canopy/Overall Dimensions in Height (in.)||113 in|
|Approximate Height (ft.)||9|
|Assembled Depth (in.)||120 in|
|Assembled Width (in.)||120 in|
|Canopy Width (in.)||120 in|
|Height From Ground to Underside of Canopy Edge (in.)||120 in|
|Outside Post Spacing Width (in.)||120 in|
|Width (ft) x Depth (ft)||10x10|